We provide knowledgeable professional consultants to assist clients in achieving obligations and goals.
Outsourcing daily, weekly, and monthly office work allows people to focus on the core functions. Many companies choose to outsource as a cost savings while...
Interpreting COPAS (Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies) documents, litigation cases, & industry best practices.
Special Projects include Oil and Gas Marketing, Land/Contract Administration, Geology & Reserve Tech, and Training.
We specialize in oil and gas accounting outsourcing. Whether your needs are for payables or receivables for your petroleum firm, our experienced team is here to help.
Integrated Back Office Enterprise was able to help us fix a major problem we had involving federal royalties. Patricia and Megan immediately hit the ground running and were able to guide us through the entire process of royalty calculation, royalty reporting, and royalty payment. Thanks to I-BOE's expediency, we were able to meet a hard deadline while continuing to run our company. I highly recommend I-BOE for any need your firm might have and we will continue to work with them going forward!
Cost savings, focusing on core business functions, and solving capacity issues are primary drivers to outsource. Leading organizations use outsourcing to drive transformational change and improve business results. -According to Deloitte’s 2016 Global Outsourcing Survey
- Cost less than managing them in-house. Don’t have to hire a dedicated employee or pay for the equipment yourself.
- Rather than employing several full-time employees who are on the payroll even when their services may not be required, outsourcing provides you with a flexible workforce who can work only when needed.
- More time to dedicate on priority tasks/projects.
- Dedication to delivering excellent services and alleviating your challenges.
- Gain access to knowledgeable professionals that stay current in their field of expertise.
- Provide guidance and handle complex situations and tasks.
- Ability to react in time to cut the necessary costs during downturns or to ramp up when needed.
- Allows you short term and flexible contracts.
- No turnover risk.
- Continuity during times of change, such as mergers, downsizing, or management changes.
- The ability to hire for the services you need at the price you can afford.
- Professionals can identify where there may be problems – flagging errors or inconsistencies.
- Perform the revenue producing/saving projects not included in core duties.
This empowers us to: